Welcome to R L Allan bibles-direct.com
Since 1863, R.L. Allan & Son Publishers have been producing and selling our own exclusive Allan range of high quality, hand-finished leather Bibles - Bibles which are therefore both beautiful and durable. They are perhaps the finest leather-bound Bibles you can buy.
We offer a select range of reference editions of the most popular modern English language Bible versions in our trademark highland goatskin bindings, in addition to a wide variety of calfskin and goatskin editions of the revered and much-loved Authorized King James Version.
We also sell the Cambridge range of fine leather Bibles.
Allan's offer a wide range of Bible translations, handbound in the finest leather
- Superb leather bindings
- Traditional craftsmanship
- The best range of Bible versions
- Personal service
- Free delivery worldwide
New Products and Bindings
- Allan #20 and Allan #20BR (Brevier Blackface) now back in stock
- Special Limited Edition NLT Readers Purple - last few copies available
- New editions of our full size journals with blank covers and improved feint rule now back in stock
- Navy Blue and Red editions of the Allan KJV 52 Longprimer in Buttero Calfskin available now
- NASB Readers Dark Green First Edition available now
Getting in touch
We are closed for a UK public holiday on Monday 31st August. Orders may be placed via the website as usual but please bear with us as we catch up next week.
If you need to get in touch, our usual office hours are Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm British time (normally 5 hours ahead of US ET/Canadian East coast, 8 hours ahead of US PT/Canadian west coast, and 9 hours behind Sydney, Australia).
Or you can email us at email@example.com, or individually using first names plus the same web address.
Here are our address and phone number:
R L Allan & Son Publishers Ltd
Unit 3, Thorogood House
Surrey KT6 7EW
tel +44 (0) 208 399 2352
Some users on Gmail and AT&T (including BellSouth customers) have not been receiving emails from us. Our apologies. Please, if you have contacted us, or ordered, do check your spam filters and mark mail from us as 'not spam'. You may also want to contact your email provider. Thank you very much!