Welcome to R L Allan bibles-direct.com
Since 1863, R.L. Allan & Son Publishers have been producing and selling our own exclusive Allan range of high quality, hand-finished leather Bibles - Bibles which are therefore both beautiful and durable. They are perhaps the finest leather-bound Bibles you can buy.
We offer a select range of reference editions of the most popular modern English language Bible versions in our trademark highland goatskin bindings, in addition to a wide variety of calfskin and goatskin editions of the revered and much-loved Authorized King James Version.
We also sell the Cambridge range of fine leather Bibles.
Allan's offer a wide range of Bible translations, handbound in the finest leather
- Superb leather bindings
- Traditional craftsmanship
- The best range of Bible versions
- Personal service
- Free delivery worldwide
New Products and Bindings
- NLT Readers now back in stock in Black and Brown as previously
- Special Limited Edition NLT Readers Purple available for pre-order from Fri 17 July 4pm British Summer Time (11am ET, 8am PT)
- New editions of our full size journals with blank covers and improved feint rule now back in stock - available in Black, Brown, Red and Tan
- Navy Blue and Red editions of the Allan KJV 52 Longprimer in Buttero Calfskin available now
- NASB Readers Dark Green First Edition available now
Getting in touch
The office will be closed next week (Monday 27 July to Friday 31 July) for our annual team visit to a Christian camp in the west of England, re-opening on Monday 3 August. No orders will be processed or shipped during that time but may still be placed as usual via the website.
Orders placed before 9am UK time (1am US PT/Canadian west coast) on Friday 24 June will be processed before we close.
You can still email us at email@example.com, or individually using first names plus the same web address (and we will respond to all enquiries on our return).
Here are our address and phone number:
R L Allan & Son Publishers Ltd
Unit 3, Thorogood House
Surrey KT6 7EW
tel +44 (0) 208 399 2352
Some users on Gmail and AT&T (including BellSouth customers) have not been receiving emails from us. Our apologies. Please, if you have contacted us, or ordered, do check your spam filters and mark mail from us as 'not spam'. You may also want to contact your email provider. Thank you very much!