Welcome to R L Allan - www.bibles-direct.com
Since 1863, R.L. Allan & Son Publishers have been producing and selling our own exclusive Allan range of high quality, hand-finished leather Bibles - Bibles which are both beautiful and durable. They are perhaps the finest leather-bound Bibles you can buy.
We offer a wide variety of calfskin and natural grain goatskin editions of the revered and much-loved Authorized King James Version Bible using vintage Oxford University Press typesettings, alongside a select range of reference editions of the most popular modern English language Bible versions in our trademark highland goatskin bindings.
We also have the Cambridge range of fine leather Bibles available to purchase.
Allan's offer a wide range of Bible translations, handbound in the finest leather
- Superb leather bindings
- Traditional craftsmanship
- The best range of Bible versions
- Personal service
- Free delivery worldwide
New Products and Bindings
- Allan 53 available now in Black, Brown, Navy and Crimson
- Allan ESV New Classic Readers in Black, Brown and Navy available now
- Last few Allan NASB Single Column Black available
- Small quantities of Allan ESV1 (Ludlow binding) in Black and Burgundy available now
- New binding of 5WM and 7WM available for preorder now, including new 5WM NB Navy Blue - shipping late June/early July
Getting in touch
Our usual office hours are Monday to Thursday 9am to 4.30pm British time (normally 5 hours ahead of US ET/Canadian East coast, 8 hours ahead of US PT/Canadian west coast, and 9 or 11 hours behind Sydney, Australia depending on the time of year).
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or individually using first names plus the same web address.
Here are our address and phone number:
R L Allan & Son Publishers Ltd
34 Tolworth Close
Surrey KT6 7EW
tel +44 (0) 208 399 2352
Some users on Gmail and AT&T (including BellSouth customers) have not been receiving emails from us. Our apologies. Please, if you have contacted us, or ordered, do check your spam filters and mark mail from us as 'not spam'. You may also want to contact your email provider. Thank you very much!