Welcome to R L Allan bibles-direct.com
Since 1863, R.L. Allan & Son Publishers have been producing and selling our own exclusive Allan range of high quality, hand-finished leather Bibles - Bibles which are therefore both beautiful and durable. They are perhaps the finest leather-bound Bibles you can buy.
We offer a select range of reference editions of the most popular modern English language Bible versions in our trademark highland goatskin bindings, in addition to a wide variety of calfskin and goatskin editions of the revered and much-loved Authorized King James Version.
We also sell the Cambridge range of fine leather Bibles.
Allan's offer a wide range of Bible translations, handbound in the finest leather
- Superb leather bindings
- Traditional craftsmanship
- The best range of Bible versions
- Personal service
- Free delivery worldwide
Allan Brevier Blackface Edition French Morocco > 25
Special Price:Black French Morocco leather, with cyclopedic con...
New Products and Bindings
- Special Price: #25 Brevier Blackface now reduced to £55
- Allan First Edition NIV Proclamation Bible now shipping in Navy Blue and Red (limited quantities available). Black and Brown editions shipping early February.
- ESV New Classic Readers Reference Bible now available in Navy Blue, with Blue under Gold page edges
- 7C Goatskin Brevier Clarendon Bibles in Black, Navy and Red now available.
- Higher quality 8 and 8i Brevier Clarendon Bibles in Vachetta Calfskin now available.
Getting in touch
If you need to get in touch, our office hours are Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm British time (normally 5 hours ahead of US ET/Canadian East coast, 8 hours ahead of US PT/Canadian west coast, and 9 hours behind Sydney, Australia). Or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or individually using first names plus the same web address.
Here are our address and phone number:
R L Allan & Son Publishers Ltd
Unit 3, Thorogood House
Surrey KT6 7EW
tel +44 (0) 208 399 2352
Some users on Gmail and AT&T have not been receiving emails from us. Our apologies. Please, if you have contacted us, or ordered, do check your spam filters and mark mail from us as 'not spam'. Thank you very much!