Welcome to R L Allan - www.bibles-direct.com
Since 1863, R.L. Allan & Son Publishers have been producing and selling our own exclusive Allan range of high quality, hand-finished leather Bibles - Bibles which are both beautiful and durable. They are perhaps the finest leather-bound Bibles you can buy.
We offer a wide variety of calfskin and natural grain goatskin editions of the revered and much-loved Authorized King James Version Bible using vintage Oxford University Press typesettings, alongside a select range of reference editions of the most popular modern English language Bible versions in our trademark highland goatskin bindings.
We also have the Cambridge range of fine leather Bibles available to purchase.
Allan's offer a wide range of Bible translations, handbound in the finest leather
- Superb leather bindings
- Traditional craftsmanship
- The best range of Bible versions
- Personal service
- Free delivery worldwide
New Products and Bindings
- Allan 53 available now in Black, Brown, Navy and Crimson
- Allan ESV New Classic Readers in Black and Brown available now
- Small quantities of Allan ESV1 Classic Reference (Ludlow binding) in Black and Brown available now
- New binding of the Brevier Clarendon Wide Margin bound in black or navy goatskin (5WM and new 5WM NB) or new improved black buttero calfskin (7WM) available now.
- Brown, Red and new Navy Blue highland goatskin journals back in stock
Getting in touch
Our usual office hours are Monday to Thursday 9am to 4.30pm British time (normally 5 hours ahead of US ET/Canadian East coast, 8 hours ahead of US PT/Canadian west coast, and 9 or 11 hours behind Sydney, Australia depending on the time of year).
You can email us at email@example.com, or individually using first names plus the same web address.
Here are our address and phone number:
R L Allan & Son Publishers Ltd
34 Tolworth Close
Surrey KT6 7EW
tel +44 (0) 208 399 2352
Some users on Gmail and AT&T (including BellSouth customers) have not been receiving emails from us. Our apologies. Please, if you have contacted us, or ordered, do check your spam filters and mark mail from us as 'not spam'. You may also want to contact your email provider. Thank you very much!