We have been sending Bibles to our customers all around the world for over 150 years. You can order from us with confidence online or by e-mail, by phone or fax, or via regular mail.
We accept payment by credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Switch or Delta), dollar or sterling cheques, or by international money order.
- We normally charge customers in British pounds (£) sterling, but your credit card account will debit you in your own currency.
- We take payment only when we ship your order.
- Since 1921 we have offered free delivery to anywhere in the world on all our Bibles. Please note that delivery times will vary according to distance and time of year. We aim to deliver within 14 days from the day you order.
- If you want to be able to track your order, we can offer Royal Mail's AirSure tracked airmail for an additional £15 per Bible to anywhere in the world. (This service does not guarantee speedier delivery.)
- We do also offer an express 2-day delivery - cost to the USA is usually £50 per Bible (although this does depend on weight). For other destinations please contact us as we will need to quote individually.
- If you are not satisfied with the Bible when you receive it from us, you may return it (in merchantable quality) for a full refund or exchange. If it should be found to be faulty in normal wear, we will replace the book immediately and refund your postage for sending it back.
- Please note that if you bought the Bible from a third party, you should contact them in the first instance so they can liaise with us.
- We can emboss customers' name or initials on leather Bibles in gold. The cost is £15 per set of initials or name. When you receive your confirmation order email, please reply to that address with details of what you would like embossed. Please note that embossed Bibles may not be returned except for manufacturing defects. NB. Embossing orders have to go out-of-house to a local craft bindery and this adds two working weeks to your delivery date.