We have been sending Bibles to our customers all around the world for almost 150 years. Customers can order from us with confidence online or by e-mail, by phone or fax, or by regular mail.
We accept payment by credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Switch or Delta), dollar or sterling cheques, or by international money order.
- We normally charge customers in British pounds (£) sterling, but your credit card account will debit you in your own currency.
- We take payment only when we ship your order.
- Delivery is free to anywhere in the world on all our Bibles. Please note that delivery times will vary according to distance and time of year. We aim to deliver within 14 days from the day you order.
- If you want to be able to track your order, we can offer Royal Mail's AirSure tracked airmail for an additional £15 per Bible to anywhere in the world. This service does not guarantee faster delivery.
- We do also offer FedEx express 2-day delivery - cost to the USA is £40 per Bible. For other destinations please contact us as we will need to quote individually.
- If you are not satisfied with the Bible when you receive it, you may return it for a full refund or a replacement. If it should be found to be faulty in normal wear, we will replace the book immediately and refund your postage for sending it back.
- Most of the Bibles listed on our website are our own exclusive Allan products, but we also supply high quality Bibles from other publishers.
- We can emboss customers' name or initials on leather Bibles in gold. The cost is £15 per set of initials or name. This can be arranged separately by email when you order your Bible or hymnbook. Please note that embossed Bibles may not be returned except for manufacturing defects. NB. Embossing orders have to go out-of-house to a local craft bindery and this adds two working weeks to your delivery date.